With a private vehicle, you can go through the “Kiss & Go 15 minutes” area to access a Controlled Traffic Area (ZTC) reserved for passengers and accompanying people going to/from Terminals 1 and 3, where you can park for up to 15 minutes free of charge.
In the “Kiss & Go 15 minutes” area, there are a few parking spaces reserved for disabled badge holders on the arrivals level, in car park P BREVE SOSTA T1 (SHORT STAY T1) opposite Terminal 1.
Disabled badge holders can also access the following drop-off areas identified by road signs:
- On the Departures level, opposite the entrances to Terminals 1 and 3, near the Special Assistance Points,
- On the Arrivals level, in front of Terminal 1 (near the taxi stand) and in front of Terminal 3 (after the parking area reserved for vehicles for hire) in Restricted Traffic Areas (ZTL). Stop & Go
Stop & Go is an area usually reserved for authorised operators (taxis, vehicles for hire, etc.), and to avoid receiving a penalty fine, access to the ZTL must be validated by communicating the vehicle’s numberplate and last few digits of the disabled badge to the relevant authority within 14 days from access.
For more information see the LINK: https://www.adr.it/disabili-con-contrassegno
Parking with a disabled badge
The parking spaces reserved for disabled badge holders are free and available in:
- Multi-storey car park “C” on the ground floor
- Multi-storey car park “A” on all floors except the 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- Long Stay, in all sectors
In order to take advantage of the discount, upon exit, the original disabled badge must be shown, along with the ticket collected upon entry, to the staff at the Easy Parking Customer Service Centre, located on the left of the exit barriers of the P-Terminal B-C-D multi-storey car park and the Long Stay car park, both open 24/7.
The ticket machines at the exit of the car parks are equipped with a video entry system to allow you to show the badge to the operator directly from the vehicle.
If you use a Telepass to access the car parks, communicate the device number to the staff.
Any persons accompanying passengers with disabilities who wish to take advantage of the exemption must show the staff at the car park operation room a copy of the badge holder’s plane ticket, as well as the badge holder’s original badge and the ticket collected upon entry.
In the multi-storey car parks, the assistance service can be activated using the HELP POINTS located at:
- Multi-storey P - Terminal C, ground floor
- Multi-storey P - Terminal A, in the pedestrian tunnel at the exit of the car park
For further information on access to and parking at the airport