At the airport, you must report your presence at the contact points inside or outside of the terminal.
Inside the terminal:
• check-in desk of your chosen airline;
• information desks;
• PRM reception points (Sala Amica).
Outside the terminals there are accessible columns (yellow information boards) equipped with a video intercom with a flashing call button positioned as indicated below.
- Departures - Terminal 1 (gate 5);
- Departures - Terminal 3 (gate 1);
- Arrivals – between Terminal 1 and Terminal 3;
- Covered pedestrian walkways for access to Terminals A - B and C car multilevel parks;
- Terminal C ground floor car park;
- Train Station.
- Departures – near the shuttle bus stop;
- P3 Car Park.