Free and reserved parking is available at:
- Multilevel-Terminal A, all levels except 1st and 2nd
- Multilevel-Terminal C, on the ground floor
- Long Stay Car Park, in all sections
In order to take advantage of these spaces, an original disabled parking permit must be shown, along with the ticket taken upon exiting the parking area, to personnel in the operation center located to the left of the Multilevel-Terminal car parks A-B-C-D exit barriers, open 24 hours a day every day.
In order to take advantage of this benefit, those accompanying disabled passengers must show to customer assistance personnel a copy of the plane ticket belonging to the disabled passenger in addition to the original disabled parking permit, and the ticket taken upon entering the parking.
There are reserved parking spaces available for passengers in possession of a disabled parking permit in front of the Terminals, both on the Arrivals and Departures levels. A maximum of two-hour parking is allowed.
By Multilevel Parking area you can use the ASSISTANCE POINT to activate your assistance service. The ASSISTANCE POINT are located:
- Multilevel P - Terminal C, ground floor
- Multilevel P - Terminal A, , on the pedestrian tunnel at the exit of the parking lot